Wednesday, December 26, 2007

MP Video - Who's On First?


Besides The Three Stooges, there are some other comedians from the old days who could actually play with words and be hilarious about it. Abbott and Costello had numerous word-plays in their acts that became so unforgettable. One of them was that number when they had misunderstanding between twenty-too and twenty-two. But It has been said a lot that the all timer one is that called "Who's On First". And I can't agree more.

I had it recorded on a cassette awhile ago and I played it so many times in my car until it's stuck in my memory. I lost the video of it recorded from TV when I was still abroad, but I was so lucky to find that particular segment in a their movie called Naughty Nineties I rented from a laser disc rental place nearby Pasar Rumput. And I was even luckier to find this clip in the internet. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.