Wednesday, September 12, 2012

It's Almost The Time


I can see how you may soon hit rock buttom if you don't patch things up rigth away. Somehow I can see too that you may be too arrogant to admit that you have been walking on the wrong path of life. But then again, I understand the situation you have been in all this time. I gave some chances to come up clean but you tried to convince me that nothing went wrong. That everything was normal as it should be. Well we would both find out the real truth someday...soon I hope. And when it happens, I hope it wouldn't be too late for you to step forward and show your remorse.

Try to ask yourself again if you have been truthful to yourself. Look deep within your heart to see whether you are still making it right of not. Are you really standing on the right spot where you should be surrounded by those truely care? Are you heading to an endless rough sea with dark sky above or a small but lush garden whose flowers bathing with sunlight? Listen to what the words that you speak of. Would they really take you to where you want to be or they may someday jeopardize your future?
Determine your decision wisely and make no more mistakes for the sake of your own life.