Wednesday, October 13, 2010

MP Blog - Looking Back at Times....



...when that car was about to hit me from the side so fast, i then realized i wouldn't get away from a bad accident
...when i got thrown away from the bike and rolled over the road, i was hoping that my helmet would be strong enough to protect my head
...when i looked at my leg right after i ripped my pants, i worried that the accident had broken it
...when those people were gonna fix my leg without any painkiller, i knew it was gonna be so painful
...when i realized i was not gonna get any better, i decided to go through surgery after all
...when the doctor told me it may not be the same anymore, i got so sad
...when they were working on my leg on the surgery, i could hear the sound of the electric drill but i couldn't feel anything
...when the painkiller worn out, i felt the pain on the stitches but not on the bone
...when i had my birthday on bed, i knew i may have another one in the following year since it would be right after another surgery when they take the plate & screws out
...when i felt like a weak person sitting on the wheelchair, i remembered my mom & i missed her more
...when i started walking with crutches, i was so happy that i didn't need to rely 100% on the wheelchair anymore
...when i started driving again, i was so happy & always amused when people around were surprised to find out that i actually still needed a crutch soon as i got off from the driver's seat
...when people in the banks gave me priority service that i didn't need to stand in lines because i walked with a crutch, i felt like a v.i.p
...when i walked in the swimming pool, i knew everything was gonna be just fine
...when i was abroad, i never knew i would get a chance to ride a motorbike in thailand

a year has passed by and at the end i may not have as good right leg as before but i'm happy with how things  turn out. and after all these times, i realized how lucky i am to be surrounded by kind friends who have been giving me prayers & supports.



fresh from the crime scene

show off

stretched to expose 

bloody leg

fresh stiches

screw me!