Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Unwanted News

After hearing rumors so many times and even signing a couple of petitions to keep it existing, I finally have to accept the fact that they're going to shut Multiply.com down. So it's like having to leave the house that I have well built since March 2007. It's probably the most comfortable account called home among others. It still gives me so much joy in making good friends and maintaining the friendships. It's the place where I can really explore and exploit my sense of art in posting what I have in mind.

Well...nothing lasts forever and I guess this is where the bus stops. I'm trying to find another place like it now, and for the time being I will make here as the place to crash in temporarily. And for that, I will move most of its content here as drafts until I get the new place. Should I be so unfortunate, that I can't find another shack, then I would launch them here instead as antiques. Not a wise choice of course but it would have to be executed that way.
So let's hope I would find that new home....