Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Fate of My Faith

I can hear the sound of the rain drizzle outside from where I sit. At the same time, I can also hear some children laughing and without having to witness it I know they are playing happily in the rain. The kind of laughter from happy minds and peaceful hearts. The kind that would never come from me at this very condition.

I'm just sitting in this room, letting myself sinking deep into the situation that's not getting any better. What happens to my computer may not be considered serious but it is only making my list of problems longer. Meanwhile, I see no solution to them so far. Time I have in hands would only torture me more.

I look around at every inch of the space I am in now, hoping to get ideas of why I'm still here, struggling with what may seem to be a never ending dilemma. There isn't much to look at but I'm sure there's a certain reason why everything is placed the way it is. Even this space I am in now has its own purpose of being here. As much as it is giving me the creep, it is offering me comfort as well for it's where I see people whom I often deal with to get some answers to my problems. People who wake me up from useless sleeps with pretty dreams.

I'm aware of what's going on. That I may have less and less friends to care, but I'm also surrounded by those who can easily break me when they are supposed to be there for me. At the same time, I have to remain standing when all I get is harder situation to face. When my prayers don't always get be answered as I pleased, then the question remains is whether I should gain or lose faith.
Time will tell.